Saturday, October 14, 2006
















Well, as you can see, autumn is here! We were in the backyard today and I decided to take some pictures of our crazy little dog. She loves to play soccer! So I decided to dedicate half of my post today to her! (This is your 15 seconds of fame Biscuit!)

This picture shows off the natural area that mom and Michael worked so hard on. 1000 lbs. of topsoil and lots of pine needles later... it turned out beautiful. They are very proud of their area.
I am thinking of having an engraved plaque put out there with their names on it! j/k!



It was an eventful evening too. Michael lost his first top tooth tonight at dinner. It was hanging by a thread and he FINALLY let my dad pull it. He didn't even know it was out until he saw dad holding it. Until next time...

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger shannon said...

Darling pictures...Michael is looking so old, but so handsome! I love the backyard area also...how fun.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger The Adamson's said...

The backyard area that Mom and Michael did looks really pretty. Let Mom and Michael know i think they did an amazing job. Little Biscuit, she is such a cute dog. I am so excited to come home and visit. Only a week and half away until Little Will and I get there. Hope school is going good for you. Take care and see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home